Work injuries

If you are injured in the workplace, we are able to offer physiotherapy as required. Our physiotherapists are WorkCover New South Wales approved. We are registered as WorkCover providers .We have undertaken extra training that allows us to work effectively within the WorkCover NSW system.

How does the system work ?

If you hurt yourself in the workplace, you need to notify your employer regarding the injury. In addition you need to see your general practitioner, who after assessing your situation will then provide a WorkCover certificate. In order for us to start physiotherapy, we need the following

  • A copy of the WorkCover certificate
  • your workers compensation insurance company details. In particular we need
  • your claim number,
  • your insurance company case manager's name,
  • the date your injury occurred ( if known ) and if possible
  • the phone number for your claim manager.

With this information we can then approached the insurance company to seek approval to start your physiotherapy. Once the claim is approved, we then bill directly to the insurance company.

If required, we have access to advanced rehabilitation programs accessible from our clinic. For example, if you need to see an orthopaedic surgeon or a sports physician, then we can assist in making access to these services readily available. In addition we can arrange for an exercise physiologist to assist with advanced exercise programs that are offered from our rooms or in a local gym.

We have a large modern facility with disabled access and easy car parking.

The following links will take you to the WorkCover New South Wales website where you will find information regarding your rights as well as how to access the workers compensation system.


47 Burwood Road Clinic Concord